Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
The Interface - In July, when the Federal Trade Commission settled with Facebook over privacy issues, I wondered whether our strange era of regulation would amou
- I wondered
- passing the sort of privacy legislation that could expand the FTC’s authority
- punish the president’s political enemies
- to a news release.
-  in a news release.
- Lauren Feiner at CNBC
- a handy new tracker from the New York Times
- break down the nature of the investigations into Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon
- a track record of spurring real change across a variety of industries
- opioid crisis
- a separate piece
- lay out some reasons why in The Information