Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
In 1973, the U.S. Department of Defense started the global positioning system project to enable worldwide geolocation with pinpoint accuracy. The first GPS prototype spacecraft launched in 1978, and the full original constellation of 24 satellites became operational in 1993. At first, just the U.S. military used GPS, but by...
- 1619 Project
- The seemingly endless disclosures of women
- You have been reckless with our natural resources.
- You have turned our borders into battlegrounds.
- To grieve
- “positive deviance”
- educators combining neuroscience and cultural competence to not only teach black and brown kids to read, but love learning
- the cities with the most effective and dignifying approach to housing the homeless
- the courts that are healing, not compounding harm
- The Atlantic Black Star reports