Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
The Interface - I. On Tuesday, the Wall Street Journal published a report about Facebook’s efforts to fight polarization since 2016, based on internal documents
- published a report about Facebook’s efforts to fight polarization
- Jeff Horwitz and Deepa Seetharaman
- published a blog post on Wednesday
- a working paper
- wrote about earlier this year
- inclination against platforms making editorial judgments on speech
- he reiterated at a virtual shareholders’ meeting today
- often suggests that its embrace of free speech has created a neutral platform
- joined an “alternative health” group on Facebook
- continues to unwittingly recruit followers for bad actors
- added a link to two of President Trump’s tweets , designating them as “potentially misleading.
- right-wing trolls began to harass Yoel Roth
- willfully misunderstanding Section 230 in the way that they always do
- there was word of a forthcoming executive order
- the strange fair housing suit filed against Facebook
- the bluster is as far as it ever really goes
- according to Bloomberg
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI)
- Wexler tweeted.