Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
Andrey Nikolaevich Kolmogorov was one of the giants of 20th-century mathematics. I've always found it amazing that the same man was responsible both f...
- Is “information is physical” contentful?
- What I believe II (ft. Sarah Constantin and Stacey Jeffery)
- The Kolmogorov option
- Andrey Nikolaevich Kolmogorov
- Kolmogorov complexity
- Hilbert’s thirteenth problem
- awe-inspiring list
- Leonid Levin
- Gessen’s biography of Perelman
- excluded from the top math programs
- Luzin affair
- common knowledge
- Ted Nelson
- H.C. Pocklington
- “and yet it moves”
- Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems
- different view
- Nerd Interest
- The Fate of Humanity
- RSS 2.0