Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
This was an earnings week for Amazon, and the earnings didn't make everyone happy. The numbers are huge, but they didn't match expectations. EPS: $5.2...
- they didn’t match expectations
- more than a promised $800 million spent
- one-day shipping is going to cost a
- back to its old message
- wonders whether the next thing is worth it
- one full-throated case for why Amazon should spin off AWS
- sotto voce case for splitting up Amazon
- is coming for Amazon
- a former AWS employee was able to hack over 100 million people’s data from Capitol One’s AWS server
- Amazon managers used eBay’s own messaging system to poach eBay sellers off its platform
- Amazon’s secret deals with police departments to promote Ring home surveillance systems