Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
Welcome back to school! Don’t miss orientation, and watch out for hackers.
- cybercriminals stealing student and faculty databases
- hackers vandalizing university websites
- nearly 100,000 people at risk of identity theft, thanks to a vulnerability with a financial aid application tool
- Russians hacked the Democratic National Committee
- getting more frequent, cunning and malicious
- that 70 percent of universities in the UK have fallen victim to phishing attacks
- tech literacy course
- fake ransomware protection apps when WannaCry hit
- phony Pokemon Go apps stuffed with malware during the height of the game's popularity
- <strong>It's Complicated</strong>
- <strong>The Smartest Stuff</strong>