Register to listen to any web page on all your devices!
“The idea that the books I buy can be relegated to some kind of fucking software license is the most grotesque and awful thing I can imagine,” Doctorow said.
- blockchain ledger entries
- Cory Doctorow’s comment on Friday at BoingBoing
- Chinese people
- for only maybe another five years
- yeah, sorry guy
- a most unusual and interesting man
- The Swoop! or, How Clarence Saved England
- La Vie Infernale
- no fan of Amazon
- apologizing all over himself
- Kindle License Agreement.